The Bromley is in the heart of Great Yarmouth, a bustling historic market town with wide sandy beaches & dunes. It’s an ideal base for exploring the Norfolk Broads, the Norfolk and Suffolk coastline & the cathedral city of Norwich.
Visit Britain 4 Star Silver rated Guest Accommodation … ‘small enough to be cosy with a personal & friendly service but the facilities and feel of a small hotel’.
The accommodation has been designed to reflect the history of the building combined with modern facilities for the discerning traveller.
All the rooms are fully en-suite, individually decorated with small touches. Breakfast is a varied menu, freshly prepared & cooked with quality, locally sourced ingredients.
Our aim is to offer an excellent standard of accommodation with a genuine warm and personal service.
- 4 Star (Silver Award) Graded
- Large Free public car park at rear of guest house
- Well-stocked hospitality tray, with fresh milk.
- Internet access available
- Television with freeview and DVD player.
- Mini fridge provided in all rooms.
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ironing facilities available
- Locally sourced, freshly prepared & cooked full English breakfast
- Continental breakfast served in room with prior notice
- Flowers & Champagne arranged on request
- Luxury rooms available
Each room is individually styled with en-suite facilities More..